- The author of a scientific monograph or editors of a multi-author volume submit a monograph/set of articles together with: the ORCiD number and authors’ affiliation, an abstract in English (or in Polish), key words, bibliography, index, and a complete set of figures together with publication rights.
- Once submitted, the publishing proposals undergo an initial formal assessment by the editorial team and are submitted for scientific review.
- Monographs/multi-author volumes are subject to a peer review by external reviewers who are not members of the editorial team of the series.
- Reviews are provided in writing.
- A review must contain an explicit conclusion as regards the approval of the monograph/multi-author volume for printing. Texts with two positive reviews are accepted for publication.
- The author is always advised about the review results. Critical remarks and suggested changes are provided to the author for revision.
- Once revised, the paper may be re-reviewed in the case of major revisions.